Completely renovated and Big Rig friendly! Our beautiful, up-to-date camping resort is still pristine... among the newest in New England. And it's all ready for you!
So, come camp with us and enjoy our
Plus, you'll love the variety of weekly entertainment we offer. And, our great central location overlooking Mt. Desert Island makes Narrows Too a great place to take off from too.
- 200 large, long, and level full-hookup sites
- Spectacular oceanfront and oceanview sites
- Well maintained roads
- Brand new entertainment center with 60-foot front porch and custom-designed kitchen, great for catered and large group events. Enjoy it all camping season, and then rent it for your special event, off-season from September 15 to May 15.
- Comfortable, outdoor gathering areas and
community fire circles are perfect for rallies or group get-togethers. Just pop a marshmallow on a stick and share stories with your fellow campers. If you'd like to enjoy cozy campfires during your stay, please request a site with an individual fire ring when making your reservation.
- Sparkling, heated pool with a newly expanded patio, so you have plenty of room for sunning and chatting.
- Wi-fi access - $$
- Resort office and store
- Laundry and bathhouses
Walk or bike the carriage roads – or tackle more than 120 miles of hiking trails – in Acadia National Park.
Stroll historic Bar Harbor or take a day trip to the Asticou Inn in Northeast Harbor and enjoy the mountainside park, wildland hiking trails, and beautiful formal gardens overlooking the sea.
Love nature? Visit the Mount Desert Oceanarium and experience a lobster hatchery, a living salt marsh, and a whale exhibit.
Traveling with a large group? Narrows Too is a great place for a rally, a reunion, a retreat. If your caravan has twenty-five people or more, call our Maine reservation office at (207) 288-8106 for special rates and all the details.
Come for a few days...you'll want to stay for the season!
Open from May 1 to October 23
Narrows Too Camping Resort
1150 Bar Harbor Road
Trenton, Maine 04605
(207) 667-4300 (in season) Latitude N44
° 26.311'Longitude W68